Stinson’s Industrial makes the business of conducting your business easier by offering you a one-stop shop. Equipment installation is just another of the top services that we offer our clients. Whether you need a new plant set up, or just a new railing installed, give us a call.
We make it easier to manage your factory because we’re there every step of the way:
- We’ll custom produce all the flanges, valves and everything you’ll need for the installation. If you need any custom-fit pieces, speak to us first. We’ll give you the best price and service.
- If you’re looking for a specific piece of equipment, speak to us – we should be able to point you in the right direction.
- When it arrives, we’ll help you install it. Our team is skilled at the installation of equipment. We’ve got the right tools and team to move large industrial equipment safely and securely. The team will ensure that it’s up and running before handing it over to you.
- Speak to us about a regular maintenance schedule to keep your machinery in top working order.
- We can also relocate the machinery for you at a later stage if you change locations.
- Finally, when it’s time to decommission it or upgrade to something new, let us know. We’ll see if we can put you in touch with a buyer. When it’s D-Day, we’ll come in and remove the equipment for you.
Why Choose Stinson’s Industrial?
When we first started in this business twenty years ago, we recognized a need in the industrial business community. Installing new equipment was becoming increasingly complicated. Ironically, this was because of advances in technology made things easier.
The equipment was certainly a timesaver once it was set up and optimized. Getting it to that stage, however, required a special skill set. And that’s where the gap in the market was. While there were plenty of companies selling equipment, few offered an affordable installation service.
That’s one area where we knew we could make a difference. And our approach proved so successful that we expanded our operations to relocations and decommissioning as well.
At Stinson’s, we know that your success equals our success. We build strong relationships with our clients and offer them ongoing support. Our range of services is extensive because we want you to be able to pick up the phone and call us for just about any industrial need you have.
The better you do, the more our business flourishes as well. So, it’s a move that makes great business sense. We’ll bring our expertise and a good dose of good old-fashioned Southern service. We’ll focus on the small details so that you can get on with your business.
When we ask, “How can we help you?” we really mean it. Test us for yourself.
What are you waiting for? Call us or click on the button on the page to find out how we can assist you. Our consultants will speak to you about your options and give you a basic estimate over the phone.
3389 Fontaine Rd.
Memphis, TN 38116
Phone: (901) 345-2201
Fax: (901) 345-2297