Stinson’s Industrial has been catering to Memphis’ industrial market since 1997. With over two decades of experience, we have helped countless companies, offering them a one-stop shop for all of their industrial maintenance and repair needs. We base our business on two fundamental values — quality and trust.
Different companies might have different requirements from the conveyor systems they have installed. As a result, conveyor fabrication is a more customized process. That’s why you want to talk to Memphis’ leading experts in this area – Stinson’s Industrial.
In the twenty plus years that we’ve been serving the industrial sector of Memphis and its surrounding areas, we’ve earned a sterling reputation for always delivering custom solutions and top-notch customer service.
Stinson’s Conveyor Services
We can assist you with every function that you might need to get your factory running like clockwork. We’re the only company in Memphis to offer a complete range of services for our industrial clients. Our goal is to be a one-stop shop for those who buy from us.
The services that we offer include:
- Spiral Conveyor Systems: We work with top-notch suppliers to ensure that every item that goes into building your conveyor belt is checked and rechecked. You tell us what you need, and we’ll make sure that you get it.
- Case Packers: Our case packing work stations can be completely customized to your needs. You let us know the dimension of what’s being packed and the specs you need, and we’ll handle it for you. You get to customize your workstations to optimize productivity.
- Conveyor Installation: Of course, building the perfect system is only the first step. You also want to make sure that it works perfectly. We’ll take all the hassle out of things for you by installing the conveyor belt quickly, efficiently, and correctly.
- Conveyor Repair: If your conveyor belt has broken down, you’re losing money. We’ll ensure that repairs are conducted quickly so that your business can get back on track as fast as possible.
- Conveyor Demolition: Maybe you’re moving to a new site, or maybe you’re packing it in for good. Either way, we’ll ensure that the conveyor belt is properly disassembled so that you can turn the factory back over to the owners as is.
- Conveyor Reinstallation: If you want to move buildings, you want the transfer of equipment to go as smoothly as possible. Give us a call, and we’ll make sure that your equipment is disassembled and reassembled the right way and as quickly and safely possible.
Why Choose Us?
We’ve chosen to focus on industrial clients and their needs. We’ve based our entire business on helping our clients find the best solutions possible when it comes to their equipment. We’re not a fly-by-night operation that’s out to gouge clients.
We like to build relationships with our clients and to view them as partners instead of just clients. We’ll treat you like our most valuable asset because we really do appreciate your business.
3389 Fontaine Rd.
Memphis, TN 38116
Phone: (901) 345-2201
Fax: (901) 345-2297