Pipefitters / Pipe Welders
Career Opportunity: Pipefitters / Pipe Welders
Stinson’s Industrial currently has numerous immediate job openings for pipe fitters and/or pipe welders with at least 5 years’ experience.
This is a full-time position with opportunities for overtime. This position may occasionally require long hours, nights, and weekends.
Day to day tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Precision installation of piping within an industrial setting.
- Working with high-pressure piping.
- Working with pipe made of carbon steel, stainless steel, and various alloy metals.
- Precision cutting, threading, grooving, bending, and welding of piping.
- Working with steam, ventilation, hydraulic, chemical, fuel, and pneumatic piping.
- Welding and fabricating (proficiency in tig welding a plus and preferred)
- Working with drawings, sketches, instructions, and specifications that range from basic to highly detailed.
The industrial pipe fitter / pipe welder that fills this job opening will be expected to
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy
- Work at heights without fear
- Work using logical step-by-step procedures
- Plan/solve problems and make decisions based on quantifiable information
This position for experienced Pipe Fitters and/or Pipe Welders offers competitive pay, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, vacation, paid holidays, friendly work environment, and a 401K. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right, motivated individual.
We are a Tennessee Drug Free Workplace.
Want to apply?
If you’re interested in applying for this Pipefitter / Pipe Welder position, please schedule an appointment to fill out an application by calling the office at (901)345-2201. You can also download the application online and have it filled out prior to your appointment.
3389 Fontaine Rd.
Memphis, TN 38116
Phone: (901) 345-2201
Fax: (901) 345-2297