Career Opportunity: Fabricators
Stinson’s Industrial is currently seeking a Journeyman Level Sheet Metal Fabricator with a minimum of 5 – 10 years’ experience to fill an immediate job opening.
This is a full-time position with opportunities for overtime. This position may occasionally require long hours, nights, and weekends.
The ideal candidate will be extremely well versed in all aspects of sheet metal fabrication, but should also be capable of fabricating anything with other materials. Duties of this position may include fabricating ducts, chutes, tanks, etc. Diversity in fabrication skill is very important for this position.
Day to day tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Setting up, laying out, and tacking up stainless steel, carbon steel, and aluminum.
- Precision welding (tig welding experience a plus and preferred.)
- Fabricating various parts and assemblies using the appropriate material for the task at hand.
- Working independently and as a member of a team, in our in-house shop.
- Measuring, fabricating, and welding on-site in industrial settings.
The fabricator that fills this job opening will be expected to
- Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy
- Work at heights without fear
- Work using logical step-by-step procedures
- Plan/solve problems and make decisions based on quantifiable information
- Fabricate precision parts in a variety of settings, using the most appropriate metal for the task at hand.
This position for experienced fabricators offers competitive pay, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, vacation, paid holidays, friendly work environment, and a 401K. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right, motivated individual.
We are a Tennessee Drug Free Workplace.
Want to apply?
If you’re interested in applying for this Fabricator position, please schedule an appointment to fill out an application by calling the office at (901)345-2201. You can also download the application online and have it filled out prior to your appointment.
3389 Fontaine Rd.
Memphis, TN 38116
Phone: (901) 345-2201
Fax: (901) 345-2297